RisingForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» FINAL 3 CHOOSY BY TOMMRROW
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 am by undeadassassin

» Chaos Scores
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:43 pm by BadSanta

» Made this is enough.
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 am by Dax/BuffDaddie

» FINAL AND LAST CLAN NAME CHANGE JEEZ u ppl :p
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 pm by Guest

» wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 am by MrsBeerman

» imma be afk awhile
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm by Dax/BuffDaddie

» cant play LAWL
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 am by MadeInKE

» OKAY....
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm by undeadassassin

» New priest.
wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 pm by MadeInKE

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 Search

wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF

5 posters

Go down

wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF Empty wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF

Post by Dax/BuffDaddie Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 am

WHY THE FACK IS IT INACTIVE IN THIS BITCH!!!!!
well im on reach right now so im havin a blast instead of playin ko but DAMN is our clan inactive lolz

Dax/BuffDaddie

Back to top Go down

wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF Empty Re: wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF

Post by HowlingWarrior Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 am

haven't really seen many RF online when i played on OMFGBBQ ;o

saw like 2-3

HowlingWarrior

Back to top Go down

wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF Empty Re: wtf(I HAD TO PUT MORE WORDS IN THE TITTLE??? WTF

Post by Dax/BuffDaddie Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 am

ptff no skills all gear </3

Very Happy

Dax/BuffDaddie

Back to top Go down

Post by MadeInKE Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 am

yo well if this guys agrees to sell me my duals back for 13 gbs i'll be back and bring this clan back to life if howling and dax start becoming active again ^^ cua beermans gon be bak real soon
MadeInKE
MadeInKE

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingWarrior Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 am

i think ill be back to howling.. but donnu yet.. coz its impossible to make money as dcz... when i played on OMFG killed all bosses like 5 times a day and all time tail lesath / lupus.. which sux balls if u r in a party

HowlingWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax/BuffDaddie Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 am

MadeInKE wrote:yo well if this guys agrees to sell me my duals back for 13 gbs i'll be back and bring this clan back to life if howling and dax start becoming active again ^^ cua beermans gon be bak real soon

just loged in for 1 week and prices seem to be going up. so if ur gonna make ur move do it fast lol

Dax/BuffDaddie

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadassassin Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 am

um i would say prices should be going down soon... since gb prices are going up.

undeadassassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax/BuffDaddie Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm

cool.
only babas would know that
Smile

Dax/BuffDaddie

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadassassin Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm

no, people who use ko4life know that Smile

undeadassassin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBeerman Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 am

your all gae =D
MrsBeerman
MrsBeerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum